ETA: Here it is, “Kasane Miso Tsukemen”:
This is my double broth miso ramen, but with some twists! Instead of my original recipe that focused on miso & curry, I focused on miso and lemon.
The base is a gyokai tonkotsu with chopped onion, hojicha ma-yu, chili powder, and lemon juice. After pouring in the broth, I topped the bowl with scallion, lemon slice, gyofun, black pepper and chili threads. I love the flavor that the lemon brings! I added some extras while eating lol
My bf added kimchi to his, and minus the gyofun topping! Looked tasty, in my opinion! ^-^
The chashu pork was tea-smoked and the chicken was lightly boiled.
• It’ll feature the familiar miso flavor blend. However, I will trade the buttery, curry chicken flavors for summer-friendly lemon, smokey/sweet gyokai tonkotsu.
• Utilizing medium-thick, straight tsukemen noodles.
To enter to win a FREE 150g pouch of dried tsukemen noodles, doing all of the following will increase your chances of winning. Please let me know if you go by other names on the other social media platforms so that I have the correct person:
• ‘Like’ the post
• Type in the Comments “#FlyingCraneRamen” & Send a message saying “Secure the Bag!”. (Sending me a message will be a way for me to message you back if you win.)
• ‘Like’ & Share this post (make it public so that I can see that it’s been shared)
• Type here in the Comments and send a message saying “Secure the Bag!”. (Sending me a message will be a way for me to message you back if you win.)
• Follow, ‘Like’ & Retweet the post
• Type in the Comments “#FlyingCraneRamen” & Send a DM saying “Secure the Bag!”. (Sending me a message will be a way for me to message you back if you win.)
This is a chance to try out the noodles before they go on sale (Ramen and Udon are planned to be made available at that time too). Once cooked, it is enough for 1-2 meals.
I would also may wish to give here or on our page by visiting ShoyuSnob.com/CONTACT
Contest ends 8/4/2019 at 11:59pm/EST
Shipping info will only be needed if you are selected in the drawing.
Thanks! ~ Lady Tsuru
It was exciting to do a collab ramen dish with Hōjicha Co. and I present to you a unified creation utilizing both their Kyoto-grown and distributed tea with Flying Crane Ramen’s artisanal ramen and broth. It is a Hōjicha Shoyu Tsukemen [Vegan Set]:
About Hojicha Co. :
“Hojicha Co. is the first brand to specialize in hojicha roasted green tea. Our premium hojicha is packaged fresh directly from the fields of Kyoto, Japan. We proudly offer high quality hojicha which is naturally low in caffeine, contains no additives, and no unnecessary blending or processing. Roasted green tea offers many of the benefits of traditional Japanese green tea while containing virtually no caffeine or bitterness. Our latest hojicha harvest includes Hojicha Gold Roast, our highest grade green tea, and Hojicha Dark Roast, a deep, smoky and sweet roasted tea.”
As Seen On:
The Japan Times
World Tea NEWS
☆Best Tea 2019 at the Toronto Coffee & Tea Expo☆